Bukiet 2 w 1
This is an original, surprising form of bouquet. The flowers are arranged horizontally, which gives a new possibility of arrangement, allowing the bouquet to be presented from two sides. Each differently. The bouquet features flowers anthurium, orchids, carnations, agapanthus, phlox, alstroemeria.
The muted, pastel colours of the bouquet, make the proposal versatile, for special occasions or for a surprise without occasion.
Pictured is the small variant.
The pictures are an illustration of the order. It is virtually impossible to reflect the proposal in the same way, due to the limited durability and availability of flowers. However, I assure you that I will do my best to show the nature of the order.
od 179,00 zł
FLOWER CARE CUTTING
Prepare the vase
- Keep in proportion to the bouquet. Wash the vase thoroughly with detergent. Pour in the distilled water, immerse about 1/3 of the stems (below the binding point in the bouquet)
Support your flowers with nutrients
- use a preparation dedicated to cut flowers.
Cut the ends of the stems at a 45-degree angle
- use a knife or secateurs, allowing the plants to better absorb water and nutrients.
Provide adequate space
- position flowers away from direct sunlight, heat source, draughts, proximity to fruit.
Change the water regularly
- Every day or every 2-3 days if a conditioner is used.