A few words about me
My name is Magdalena Stacherska. I am an experienced florist, an artistic soul, an aesthete.
My talent is seeing the nuances of beauty and sharing it in the form of artistic craftsmanship. It is through sensitivity that I create and delight in the beauty of nature, which is my source of inspiration.
I love creating spatial compositions, light and original bouquets. Experimenting with their colours and forms gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.
Flowers are beauty in its pure form that make you happy😊 Their elegance, subtlety and charm instil admiration and delight. They emphasise the present, the special moments in life, they accompany.
My work as a florist allows me to share the unique beauty of flowers and help express feelings.
I am a journeyman florist. I started my adventure, which also became an idea for my life, more than 8 years ago, when I decided to develop my interest in floristry.
Over the years I have gained experience, educated myself through courses, workshops and numerous wedding productions.
I offer professional and comprehensive floral arrangements.
- wedding, engagement, birthday or communion bouquets - flowers dedicated to all occasions
- flower arrangements in vessels, flower boxes
- garlands and floral jewellery (bracelets, pins, buttonholes, hair decorations)
- floral arrangements for receptions, weddings, churches, shop windows, family and corporate events
-floral subscription with delivery
- wreaths, palms, funeral bouquets
- coffin and urn compositions
We deliver floral orders in Katowice and neighbouring cities.